- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
Those persons seeking a refund or roll over of excess registration fees paid under the Professional, Trade and Business Registration Act have been advised to present their original receipt to the Registration Department or Labour Department, as soon as possible.
According to the Ministry of Finance, the receipt must be presented no later than Wednesday, January 31, 2018, so as to facilitate the processing of the refund or its roll over in a timely manner.
For further information, persons should call the Registration Department at 434-9970, or the Ministry of Labour at 535-1400.
Some professionals would have paid the old registration fees last year under the Professional, Trade and Business Registration Act, rather than at the new reduced rate in the Amended Act, which was effective January 1, 2017. (BGIS)