- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- BNA looks to raise $270 000 Read More
- It takes more than talent Read More
- Need change now more than ever Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- Verne Troyer, ‘Mini-Me’ in Austin Powers films, dies at 49 Read More
Those persons seeking a refund or roll over of excess registration fees paid under the Professional, Trade and Business Registration Act have been advised to present their original receipt to the Registration Department or Labour Department, as soon as possible.
According to the Ministry of Finance, the receipt must be presented no later than Wednesday, January 31, 2018, so as to facilitate the processing of the refund or its roll over in a timely manner.
For further information, persons should call the Registration Department at 434-9970, or the Ministry of Labour at 535-1400.
Some professionals would have paid the old registration fees last year under the Professional, Trade and Business Registration Act, rather than at the new reduced rate in the Amended Act, which was effective January 1, 2017. (BGIS)