The trio, Sisters in Christ with Ricquel Walcott, Janeil Alexandra and Junicia Clarke. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The life of Jesus in song formed the basis of the Advent 4 Boxing Day gospel concert This Little Child.
The unique ministry in song saw musicians and singers in the production seated on the big stage at the Bridgetown SDA Primary School. They included well known singer Michael King with a rendition of Wise Men Still Follow Him that segued to the Hallelujah Chorale’s How Blest Were They.
Three gifted young women, Sisters In Christ, blended their voices in sweet harmony for the song Not So Silent Night, followed by one of the most talented singers for the evening, Juliann Roach, whose voice touched the hearts of the sizeable crowd with Celebrate The Gift.
The audience joined in the production, singing Angels We Have Heard On High and Joy To The World, among others.
Veteran gospel singer Ann Riley has not lost her talent in singing, as she gave an awesome presentation, ministering in What Child Is This?
Other artistes included Victor Maynard, Rachael Philip, New Direction, Jinner Dickson, Kioja Watson, all giving an excellent testimony in music about the life of Jesus Christ. (RL)