- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
Harold Hoyte, Chairman and Editor Emeritus of the NATION Publishing Company is resting comfortably in a Florida hospital after suffering an aneurysm on Old Year’s Day.
A spokesperson for the family said today that Hoyte had undergone a medical procedure and will remain in hospital under observation.
Hoyte went to Florida for a year-end family reunion.
His wife Noreen and other family members thank all those who have inquired about his condition and are praying for his speedy recovery. (PR)