- Barbados to sign tax agreement with OECD Read More
- International business ministry comments on removal from blacklist Read More
- Kirby gets second gold Read More
- Kirton off to Canada for qualifiers Read More
- Unbearable wait for Sargeant Street bus Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Gospel thriller Read More
Harold Hoyte, Chairman and Editor Emeritus of the NATION Publishing Company is resting comfortably in a Florida hospital after suffering an aneurysm on Old Year’s Day.
A spokesperson for the family said today that Hoyte had undergone a medical procedure and will remain in hospital under observation.
Hoyte went to Florida for a year-end family reunion.
His wife Noreen and other family members thank all those who have inquired about his condition and are praying for his speedy recovery. (PR)