- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Harold Hoyte, Chairman and Editor Emeritus of the NATION Publishing Company is resting comfortably in a Florida hospital after suffering an aneurysm on Old Year’s Day.
A spokesperson for the family said today that Hoyte had undergone a medical procedure and will remain in hospital under observation.
Hoyte went to Florida for a year-end family reunion.
His wife Noreen and other family members thank all those who have inquired about his condition and are praying for his speedy recovery. (PR)