- Barbados to sign tax agreement with OECD Read More
- International business ministry comments on removal from blacklist Read More
- Kirby gets second gold Read More
- Kirton off to Canada for qualifiers Read More
- Unbearable wait for Sargeant Street bus Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Gospel thriller Read More
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of a man whose body was found on the compound of The People’s Market, Tudor Bridge, St Michael this morning.
The discovery was made around 8:20 a.m. by a passerby.
Police public relations officer acting Inspector Roland Cobbler said the man had no fixed place of abode and his age was not yet known.
He said it was too early to determine whether the deceased was murdered. (BN)