- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of a man whose body was found on the compound of The People’s Market, Tudor Bridge, St Michael this morning.
The discovery was made around 8:20 a.m. by a passerby.
Police public relations officer acting Inspector Roland Cobbler said the man had no fixed place of abode and his age was not yet known.
He said it was too early to determine whether the deceased was murdered. (BN)