- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- It takes two Read More
- Sport off track? Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of a man whose body was found on the compound of The People’s Market, Tudor Bridge, St Michael this morning.
The discovery was made around 8:20 a.m. by a passerby.
Police public relations officer acting Inspector Roland Cobbler said the man had no fixed place of abode and his age was not yet known.
He said it was too early to determine whether the deceased was murdered. (BN)