New Year’s baby Zariah Nikita Chase-Bourne with mum Tiffany Chase and dad Kemal Bourne. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Bajan jockey wins Sovereign Award Read More
- Husbands hit with disqualification on opening day Read More
- Need change now more than ever Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- Verne Troyer, ‘Mini-Me’ in Austin Powers films, dies at 49 Read More
A bouncing baby girl was the first New Year’s Day birth.
Zariah Nikita Chase-Bourne arrived around 2:03 p.m. yesterday afternoon, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces.
Her parents, Tiffany Chase and Kemal Bourne, of St Michael, were elated that their second child arrived on the first day of 2018. They already have a daughter who is three years old.
Kaffy-Ann Harewood of Massy Distribution was on hand to present a gift basket to the parents.
A second baby, a boy, was born late in the evening and up to Press time there were no details on him. A check at Bayview Hospital revealed there had been no births yesterday at that facility. (RL)