- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Odds against Windies in One-Dayers Read More
- BFA’s Premier season starts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Antoinette Cyrillene Thomas, 36, of McClean Road, Silver Sands, Christ Church, and Roger Orlando Holder, 50, of Apt 3, #852 Kingsland Crescent, Christ Church, who were arrested and separately charged with four drug related offences allegedly committed on Saturday, December 30, 2017, at the Grantley Adams International Airport appeared before Magistrate Laurie-Ann Smith-Bovell today.
Thomas and Holder were separately charged with unlawful possession of cannabis, unlawful possession of cannabis with intent to supply, trafficking of cannabis, and importation of cannabis.
They both pleaded guilty to the offences and were granted bail to return to court on January 11, for sentencing, pending a presentencing report.
Thomas was granted bail at the sum of $7 500, with one surety, whilst Holder was granted bail at the sum of $5 000, with one surety. As part of they bail conditions Thomas and Holder were requested to surrender their passports. (PR)