- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Lakers lose 3rd straight Read More
- Fidel grabs four for Hampshire Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- System too soft on violent crime Read More
- Avicii, Swedish electronic dance music artist and DJ, dead at 28 Read More
Antoinette Cyrillene Thomas, 36, of McClean Road, Silver Sands, Christ Church, and Roger Orlando Holder, 50, of Apt 3, #852 Kingsland Crescent, Christ Church, who were arrested and separately charged with four drug related offences allegedly committed on Saturday, December 30, 2017, at the Grantley Adams International Airport appeared before Magistrate Laurie-Ann Smith-Bovell today.
Thomas and Holder were separately charged with unlawful possession of cannabis, unlawful possession of cannabis with intent to supply, trafficking of cannabis, and importation of cannabis.
They both pleaded guilty to the offences and were granted bail to return to court on January 11, for sentencing, pending a presentencing report.
Thomas was granted bail at the sum of $7 500, with one surety, whilst Holder was granted bail at the sum of $5 000, with one surety. As part of they bail conditions Thomas and Holder were requested to surrender their passports. (PR)