- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- St Michael, St Thomas rule court Read More
- Pride crush Scorpions Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
A full dress rehearsal for the installation of Governor General designate, Justice Sandra Mason, will take place this Thursday, January 4, from 2 to 7 p.m. in Trafalgar Square, and at Parliament Buildings. As a result, there will be a number of traffic changes in Bridgetown during this period.
Trafalgar Street, High Street, Wharf Road, and Broad Street from its junction with Prince William Henry Street to its junction with High Street will be closed to all vehicular traffic.
Bridge Street, Charles Duncan O’Neal Bridge and St Michael Row will be closed to all vehicular traffic, except buses of the Transport Board and event vehicles.
In addition, no parking will be allowed on the following roads, except for the purpose of picking up and dropping off passengers: St Michael Row, Bridge Street, River Road, Lower Bay Street, Fairchild Street, Marhill Street, Palmetto Square, Palmetto Street, High Street, Rickett Street and Roebuck Street.
Event vehicles will approach the area by way of St Michael Row. (BGIS)