Ian “Bunji Garlin” Alvarez
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Bajan jockey wins Sovereign Award Read More
- Husbands hit with disqualification on opening day Read More
- Need change now more than ever Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- Verne Troyer, ‘Mini-Me’ in Austin Powers films, dies at 49 Read More
IT seems nobody's mother is off-limits this year.
Ian Alvarez, better known by his stage name Bunji Garlin,has released a brand new song for Carnival 2018 titled 'Go Ask Yuh Mudda'.
With a head-bopping beat, mixed and mastered by Andrew Denny and YTM Recordz, Garlin delivers the song with his unique style, and a touch of humour.
Chutney singer Nermal 'Massive' Gosein has come under heavy criticism for his chutney soca song 'Rowlee Mudda Count'.
Garlin, who is currently in Jamaica with his family for a charity concert, posted this on social media on Wednesday: 'Good morning Jamaica. Happy new year and it's an honour to be here with my whole family for Shaggy and Friends this Saturday Jan 6th and with artistes like Sting, Shaggy, Fettywap, Wyclef, Fay-Ann Lyons, Capleton, Aidonia, Konshens and many more and of course yours truly the Viking Bunji Garlin on the lawns of Jamaica house it's gonna be pure lava'.
Garlin has also released 'Vintage Garlin', Bacchanal and Water and Flags for Carnival 2018. (Trinidad Express)