Broad Street will be closed from its junction with Prince William Henry Street to its junction with High Street.
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements Read More
- Barbados, Symmonds, recognised at World Travel Market Read More
- Foundation encore Read More
- BiiG up Simpson, Smith-Padmore! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bim Tipsy is in full swing Read More
The travelling public is being asked to note that on Monday January 8 a number of temporary road changes will be in place to facilitate the Guard of Honour Parade for the installation of Governor General-designate, Justice of Appeal Madame Sandra Mason.
The event will hosted in Heroes Square.
Between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., the following roads will be closed to all vehicular traffic:
Broad Street from its junction with Prince William Henry Street to its junction with High Street.
Between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., the following will be closed to all vehicular traffic except Transport Board buses and event vehicles:
Charles Duncan O’Neal Bridge
St Michael Row
Between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., no driver or other person in charge of a vehicle shall park or allow the vehicle to remain stationary on the following roads except for the purpose of picking up or setting down passengers:
St Michael Row
Lower Bay Street
All event vehicles must approach by way of St Michael Row.
Exemption: These rules does not apply to the following:
Vehicles used by the Royal Barbados Police Force
Vehicles used by the Barbados Defence Force
Vehicles used by the Barbados Fire Service