LIAT's chief financial officer Rojer Inglis. (GP)
- Greece ends bailout odyssey but Athens not in festive mood Read More
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- Knight Riders gain revenge over Tallawahs with victory in final-ball thriller Read More
- ‘Time for pro’ hockey players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Kingdom Arts brings fashion to stage Read More
ST JOHN’S – LIAT, The Caribbean Airline has announced the appointment of Rojer Inglis as chief financial officer.
He replaces Julie Reifer-Jones who assumed the office of chief executive officer in 2017.
Prior to joining LIAT (1974) Ltd, Inglis was the chief financial officer of National Health Insurance Plan, Turks and Caicos and has held positions at WASA St Lucia and Cable & Wireless Barbados Ltd.
Inglis is a Chartered Certified Accountant with membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He brings a wealth of experience having worked for over 30 years in senior financial and leadership positions.
Inglis is looking forward to his role in helping the company as it works towards financial stability and sustainability.
Chief executive officer Julie Reifer-Jones said: “We are looking forward to working with Mr Inglis at LIAT as he brings a wealth and variety of financial experience to the company especially at this time when the airline industry is undergoing rapid changes”.
The management of LIAT expressed their gratitude to Andrea James who acted in the position of chief financial officer for the period of vacancy.
“Mrs James, through her leadership of the finance department, was able to help us navigate some very turbulent times while the search for a chief financial officer took place.” noted the CEO.
Inglis’ appointment took effect from January 8, 2018. (PR)