- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- Under-17 football final today Read More
- Haynes breaks Holder’s grip Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- Stick to preaching the Gospel Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
Laboratory services will resume at the newly-opened Best-Dos Santos Public Health Laboratory at Enmore, St Michael on Monday, January 15.
Routine operations at the Public Health, Leptospira and Ladymeade Reference Unit Laboratories ceased in late November, 2017 to facilitate the amalgamation of the laboratories and relocation to the newly-built facility.
The phone number is 536-3640. (BGIS)