- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- CWI sends condolences to Windies U19 player Joshua Persaud Read More
- Top Bajan golfers in Chile Read More
- Stick to preaching the Gospel Read More
- Relegate Nelson to museum Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
Laboratory services will resume at the newly-opened Best-Dos Santos Public Health Laboratory at Enmore, St Michael on Monday, January 15.
Routine operations at the Public Health, Leptospira and Ladymeade Reference Unit Laboratories ceased in late November, 2017 to facilitate the amalgamation of the laboratories and relocation to the newly-built facility.
The phone number is 536-3640. (BGIS)