- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
Laboratory services will resume at the newly-opened Best-Dos Santos Public Health Laboratory at Enmore, St Michael on Monday, January 15.
Routine operations at the Public Health, Leptospira and Ladymeade Reference Unit Laboratories ceased in late November, 2017 to facilitate the amalgamation of the laboratories and relocation to the newly-built facility.
The phone number is 536-3640. (BGIS)