Clyde Foster strolling through the neighbourhood on his way to taking a bus. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Law suspended by ICC for opening two ODIs Read More
- Windies men target improved performances in ODIs and T20Is in India Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Clyde Foster has done a lot of things in his time.
That is to be expected since he is 100 years old.
However, that does not stop him from going about his everyday chores that include riding the bus, going to church and generally taking care of himself while looking out for others in his Waterhall Land, Eagle Hall, St Michael district. (BARBADOS NATION)