Clyde Foster strolling through the neighbourhood on his way to taking a bus. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new CIO, managing director Read More
- Sam Lord’s Castle: Into The Future Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- We did well, says Brooks Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- King Bubba on Bequia stage tonight Read More
Clyde Foster has done a lot of things in his time.
That is to be expected since he is 100 years old.
However, that does not stop him from going about his everyday chores that include riding the bus, going to church and generally taking care of himself while looking out for others in his Waterhall Land, Eagle Hall, St Michael district. (BARBADOS NATION)