- Bid to spruce up Carlisle House Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- Jason Holder among three reprimanded for breaching Code of Conduct Read More
- Players wanted Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- A waste of time, money Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
NEW YORK (AP) — Rihanna rocked the lingerie look at Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York, providing the highlight of the live-music soundtrack and holding her own on the catwalk with some of the world's top models. And those models even had props Wednesday night, including Adriana Lima's ringmaster wand, Doutzen Kroes' body cage and several pairs of the oversized wings that the retailer has made its signature. It would be a close contest who got the biggest wings: Toni Garrn's giant poppy pair or Miranda Kerr's swan-style feathered pouf. Only Lily Aldridge could boast star-spangled wings that shot out silver sparkles. Alessandra Ambrosio's orchid-petal wings might have lacked a little grandeur, but she made up for it with a $2.5 million jeweled "floral fantasy bra." Still, wearing a sheer pink mini that gave glimpses of her bra, Rihanna sang "Fresh Out the Runway" at the end of the corset-and-garter parade and she was the one to grab the audience's biggest applause. The fashion show has become a pre-holiday season tradition for the retailer. CBS will turn it into a one-hour special, which also had performances from Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars, to be shown on December 4.