- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- Legal battle Read More
- City earns Premier League promotion Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Puff of Colour regrets fracas, reviewing event Read More
Thirty-three-year-old Adesina Kijana Crichlow, of Brydens Avenue, Brittons Hill, St Michael, and Apartment # 6, Roumaika Court, Dayrells Road, Christ Church, was remanded to prison today.
Crichlow was arrested and charged by police for a number of firearm and drug related offences, which were allegedly committed on January 6, 8, and 10, at Collymore Rock, Dayrells Road, and Brittons Hill, respectively.
He appeared before Magistrate Wayne Clarke in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today and will reappear in Court on February 9. (PR)