- International business ministry comments on removal from blacklist Read More
- Barbados among 8 jurisdictions removed from EU list Read More
- We did well, says Brooks Read More
- North pull it off Read More
- Role of Christ’s soldiers in society Read More
- Solidarity now an empty slogan Read More
- Comedian Bill Cosby back on stage for first gig since sex scandals Read More
Thirty-three-year-old Adesina Kijana Crichlow, of Brydens Avenue, Brittons Hill, St Michael, and Apartment # 6, Roumaika Court, Dayrells Road, Christ Church, was remanded to prison today.
Crichlow was arrested and charged by police for a number of firearm and drug related offences, which were allegedly committed on January 6, 8, and 10, at Collymore Rock, Dayrells Road, and Brittons Hill, respectively.
He appeared before Magistrate Wayne Clarke in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today and will reappear in Court on February 9. (PR)