- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- International experts give digital marketing advice Read More
- Lakers lose 3rd straight Read More
- Fidel grabs four for Hampshire Read More
- Keep buggery law Read More
- System too soft on violent crime Read More
- Avicii, Swedish electronic dance music artist and DJ, dead at 28 Read More
Thirty-three-year-old Adesina Kijana Crichlow, of Brydens Avenue, Brittons Hill, St Michael, and Apartment # 6, Roumaika Court, Dayrells Road, Christ Church, was remanded to prison today.
Crichlow was arrested and charged by police for a number of firearm and drug related offences, which were allegedly committed on January 6, 8, and 10, at Collymore Rock, Dayrells Road, and Brittons Hill, respectively.
He appeared before Magistrate Wayne Clarke in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today and will reappear in Court on February 9. (PR)