- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Hamilton cuts Rosberg’s lead Read More
- Hamilton starts up front in US Grand Prix Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Time for creative solutions Read More
- Let’s clean up our attitudes too Read More
- Seven up for Miss Teen Barbados Read More
Crews from the Barbados Water Authority are working on a burst main in Lodge Road that is affecting residents in nearby areas of Lodge Road, Kingsland, Newton, Best Road, Wotton, Silver Hill, Montrose and the immediate surrounding areas in Christ Church. A release from the BWA earlier today stated that once repairs to the 12-inch main is completed, normal service should resume by late this afternoon. It also noted that they were completing work on a four-inch burst main in Workhall, St Philip and also investigating a reported outage in Jessamy Avenue, St Philip. Water tankers have been sent into the affected areas.