- Finding light in the blackout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Discrimination impacts health and safety at work Read More
- Good turnout for collegiate seminar Read More
- Two more win in Thompson football Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Gun with the wind Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Walk in dem shoes Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Crews from the Barbados Water Authority are working on a burst main in Lodge Road that is affecting residents in nearby areas of Lodge Road, Kingsland, Newton, Best Road, Wotton, Silver Hill, Montrose and the immediate surrounding areas in Christ Church. A release from the BWA earlier today stated that once repairs to the 12-inch main is completed, normal service should resume by late this afternoon. It also noted that they were completing work on a four-inch burst main in Workhall, St Philip and also investigating a reported outage in Jessamy Avenue, St Philip. Water tankers have been sent into the affected areas.