- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Get rid of egos in West Indies cricket Read More
- PM: Change must come Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: No place like sweet ol’ Bim Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need for bail guides Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
Crews from the Barbados Water Authority are working on a burst main in Lodge Road that is affecting residents in nearby areas of Lodge Road, Kingsland, Newton, Best Road, Wotton, Silver Hill, Montrose and the immediate surrounding areas in Christ Church. A release from the BWA earlier today stated that once repairs to the 12-inch main is completed, normal service should resume by late this afternoon. It also noted that they were completing work on a four-inch burst main in Workhall, St Philip and also investigating a reported outage in Jessamy Avenue, St Philip. Water tankers have been sent into the affected areas.