- TOURISM MATTERS: Them and us: levelling the playing field Read More
- Telecoms ‘can lure investors’ Read More
- No to rule change Read More
- Three star at Louis Lynch finale Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Noriega again? Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Boss wants to have sex with me Read More
- Moonlight wins Best Picture Award Read More
Crews from the Barbados Water Authority are working on a burst main in Lodge Road that is affecting residents in nearby areas of Lodge Road, Kingsland, Newton, Best Road, Wotton, Silver Hill, Montrose and the immediate surrounding areas in Christ Church. A release from the BWA earlier today stated that once repairs to the 12-inch main is completed, normal service should resume by late this afternoon. It also noted that they were completing work on a four-inch burst main in Workhall, St Philip and also investigating a reported outage in Jessamy Avenue, St Philip. Water tankers have been sent into the affected areas.