- ON THE RIGHT: More than fiscal measures needed Read More
- ON THE LEFT: New type of austerity measures needed Read More
- Bajan high-flyers Read More
- Athletes ‘need help’ Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Still bright spots in WI cricket Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN': A strange wedding table Read More
- Tahirah takes top spot Read More
Crews from the Barbados Water Authority are working on a burst main in Lodge Road that is affecting residents in nearby areas of Lodge Road, Kingsland, Newton, Best Road, Wotton, Silver Hill, Montrose and the immediate surrounding areas in Christ Church. A release from the BWA earlier today stated that once repairs to the 12-inch main is completed, normal service should resume by late this afternoon. It also noted that they were completing work on a four-inch burst main in Workhall, St Philip and also investigating a reported outage in Jessamy Avenue, St Philip. Water tankers have been sent into the affected areas.