- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- Johnson wins Golf Open Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Giving money away Read More
- TALKBACK: Readers’ mixed views on sick certificates Read More
- Rihanna gets VMA lifetime achievement award Read More
Minister of Education Ronald Jones likes a good wine, and he does so responsibly. Jones and several Members of Parliament on both sides of the political divide added their faces and voices to championing the HIV/AIDS messages being pushed by the National HIV/AIDS Commission at a sensitization exercise in Parliament Yard yesterday. In addition to the skits and messages about the disease, people were treated to an entertainment package featuring some of the leading acts in Barbados. They were also given free health checks. Here, Jones having a wine with two buxom Mother Sallys.