- How the US rate increase affects the Caribbean Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: 24/7 operations and the issues Read More
- Intrepid slips field Read More
- Out of luck Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: No need for new anti-violence law Read More
- There’s no excuse for ill-treating dogs Read More
- Voice wins International Soca Monarch title Read More
Minister of Education Ronald Jones likes a good wine, and he does so responsibly. Jones and several Members of Parliament on both sides of the political divide added their faces and voices to championing the HIV/AIDS messages being pushed by the National HIV/AIDS Commission at a sensitization exercise in Parliament Yard yesterday. In addition to the skits and messages about the disease, people were treated to an entertainment package featuring some of the leading acts in Barbados. They were also given free health checks. Here, Jones having a wine with two buxom Mother Sallys.