- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Russell still king Read More
- UWI rout Paradise Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Whiff of rosemary will do you good Read More
- Stick to what you know, Rev. Massiah Read More
- Pulsating vibes on the Hill Read More
Minister of Education Ronald Jones likes a good wine, and he does so responsibly. Jones and several Members of Parliament on both sides of the political divide added their faces and voices to championing the HIV/AIDS messages being pushed by the National HIV/AIDS Commission at a sensitization exercise in Parliament Yard yesterday. In addition to the skits and messages about the disease, people were treated to an entertainment package featuring some of the leading acts in Barbados. They were also given free health checks. Here, Jones having a wine with two buxom Mother Sallys.