- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- More youths entering green economy Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
Minister of Education Ronald Jones likes a good wine, and he does so responsibly. Jones and several Members of Parliament on both sides of the political divide added their faces and voices to championing the HIV/AIDS messages being pushed by the National HIV/AIDS Commission at a sensitization exercise in Parliament Yard yesterday. In addition to the skits and messages about the disease, people were treated to an entertainment package featuring some of the leading acts in Barbados. They were also given free health checks. Here, Jones having a wine with two buxom Mother Sallys.