- ...For the Big Day – and birthdays Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Competing robustly Read More
- Athletes do hop, skip, jump to new schools Read More
- The right mix Read More
- EDITORIAL: Unions stance not the best approach Read More
- ‘Roll pitch’ for Bajans to invest in green energy Read More
- Voices raised for Lupus Read More
Minister of Education Ronald Jones likes a good wine, and he does so responsibly. Jones and several Members of Parliament on both sides of the political divide added their faces and voices to championing the HIV/AIDS messages being pushed by the National HIV/AIDS Commission at a sensitization exercise in Parliament Yard yesterday. In addition to the skits and messages about the disease, people were treated to an entertainment package featuring some of the leading acts in Barbados. They were also given free health checks. Here, Jones having a wine with two buxom Mother Sallys.