- TOURISM MATTERS: Tourism a loser in Budget 2016 Read More
- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- Rooney to quit internationals after World Cup Read More
- Gems defy odds Read More
- EDITORIAL: Waiting for PM to give election date Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Money for babies Read More
- VIDEO: Richard Stoute Teen Talent Contest - 2nd Preliminary Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue. Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties? Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”. Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please. We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.