- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Sobers stand firm at Lester Vaughan Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Principals wid guts Read More
- PUDDING & SOUSE: At home in the slums Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue. Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties? Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”. Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please. We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.