- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Roberto Pereyra Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Changing lanes in a slow-moving race Read More
- Pine close in on title Read More
- Warriors win, Tridents face exit Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Crop Over fever everywhere Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Tombstone territory Read More
- Marvay still on a high Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue. Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties? Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”. Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please. We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.