- New equipment company opens Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Immigration policy and family ties Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: On the hunt for ODI points Read More
- Hope lifts Pride Read More
- GET REAL: Embracing blackness Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Who or what am I? Read More
- Holetown Festival parade a hit Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue. Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties? Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”. Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please. We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.