- Finding light in the blackout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Discrimination impacts health and safety at work Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- TONY BEST: Kudos for Bajans in America Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. In today’s Sunday Sun, Opposition Leader Owen Arthur pledged that the Barbados Labour Party would be prepared to issue new television licenses to competing stations. Our online readers were quick to express their views on this issue. Deborah Bennett: Wasn’t this promised before by both parties? Shelley-Ann Best: Now that's sure to "rescue, restore and rebuild Barbados”. Jo-ann B. Jordan: And you accuse the DLP of offering election promises? Please. We Voting BLP: The Barbados Labour Party leads the way, every time.