- ON THE RIGHT: More than fiscal measures needed Read More
- ON THE LEFT: New type of austerity measures needed Read More
- WICB preparing for Under-19 World Championship Read More
- West Indies can go past India in T20 rankings Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Time for relief, belief and renewal Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Why can’t I get a boyfriend? Read More
- VIDEO: Party Monarch Finals 2016 Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.