- ON THE RIGHT: No easy solution to water crisis Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Water woes a global issue Read More
- Time for merger Read More
- White back with a bang Read More
- EDITORIAL: We welcome UWI funding initiative Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Political gymnastics Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.