- Bridges that won’t fall down Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Development strategy Read More
- Harrison breaks women’s hurdles record Read More
- Uphill battle Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Licks like peas over question Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Journal of the plagiarist year Read More
- Battling for turf Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.