- Success one face at a time Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Past the worst and seeing positives Read More
- 14 up vying for Derby places Read More
- Seibert: Penn Relays way to go Read More
- The Lowdown & Looka Lew Read More
- EDITORIAL: Extend an olive branch to teachers Read More
- Hillside Reggae Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.