- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Hubby’s temper out of control Read More
- Spirit of the Nation Show on November 19 Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.