- CDB urges regional governments to act now Read More
- New equipment company opens Read More
- NBA Hall of Fame finalists announced Read More
- Holder: Opponents feared us Read More
- TALKBACK: Smoking ban can hurt tourism Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Much joy at harvest programme Read More
- Six for Miss Holetown Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.