- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Francis knocks lynch off court Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Leave out the married man Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Mark Dowell showed why he is nicknamed “The Shark”. The aggressive stylist ate up everything and everyone before him in the singles events to take away two national table tennis titles on Saturday night. Dowell became the first ever Premier League champion when he defeated Aaron Barker 4-2 in a compelling contest that brought out the best in both players at the Table Tennis Centre. Dowell returned just under an hour later to take out the same opponent 4-0 in the singles event for players rated 2000 and above. “I am feeling good about the victory,” Dowell told NATIONSPORT after the finals.