A screenshot from the video which showed the girl's hair on fire.
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- All Saints, Hillaby rule Norris Zone Read More
- United by football Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Police are conducting investigations into a recent social media posting showing a schoolgirl’s hair being set ablaze.
Preliminary investigations revealed that sometime after 3 p.m. the 15-year-old girl was at a bus stop in Horse Hill, St Joseph, with several school mates when her hair was set on fire.
The girl was focusing on her cellular phone at the time.
The blaze was extinguished by another pupil and no injuries were received. (PR/NB)