A screenshot from the video which showed the girl's hair on fire.
- Greece ends bailout odyssey but Athens not in festive mood Read More
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- Knight Riders gain revenge over Tallawahs with victory in final-ball thriller Read More
- ‘Time for pro’ hockey players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Kingdom Arts brings fashion to stage Read More
Police are conducting investigations into a recent social media posting showing a schoolgirl’s hair being set ablaze.
Preliminary investigations revealed that sometime after 3 p.m. the 15-year-old girl was at a bus stop in Horse Hill, St Joseph, with several school mates when her hair was set on fire.
The girl was focusing on her cellular phone at the time.
The blaze was extinguished by another pupil and no injuries were received. (PR/NB)