- Business facilitator promises improved dialogue Read More
- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- Barbados set to tee off at Caribbean event Read More
- King now world No.161 Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Learner driver Read More
- EDITORIAL: Why people are losing interest in CARICOM Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
THE TROUBLE SPOTS of New Orleans and Chapman Lane, St Michael, are about to get a 24-hour police presence. That presence will include members of the Royal Barbados Police Force’s Special Services Unit, its K-9 Unit, mobile patrols and officers walking the beat as well. It will come through the stationing of the force’s mobile trailer unit on the western edge of Chapman Lane from today on a small pasture by the Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant. Commissioner of Police Darwin Dottin said yesterday he would not have it any other way.