- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags. The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.