- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Sprucing up for winter Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- Two in breach Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Touched by 100% Bajan backing Read More
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags. The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.