- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Joshua riding high Read More
- Mayers ready for action today Read More
- GET REAL: Agents of white supremacy Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Brexit to Caricom Read More
- Duchess Kate on 100th Vogue cover Read More
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags. The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.