- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Why develop a disciplinary procedure? Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Production challenges persist Read More
- Going all out Read More
- Thriller Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: No reason to be bitter Read More
- Tell me why Anton is absent? Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags. The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.