- THE HOYOS FILE: An offer the FTC shouldn’t refuse Read More
- BRA advises third party providers to update filing schema Read More
- ON THE BALL: Tell it like it is Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Wide open race for Cup Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I stay with ex or new lover? Read More
- EDITORIAL: We must work on absenteeism together Read More
- Betty catches the eye again Read More
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags. The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.