- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
For the first time recently Rihanna took part in a live Facebook chat which was hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen. The chat took place shortly after her appearance on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. During the chat, Rihanna pledged $100 000 toward Hurricane Sandy relief efforts, adding she would also donate 1 000 sleeping bags. The singer also spoke about her New York album release party for her album Unapologetic.