- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
Police are conducting investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of a 66-year-old Canadian visitor, which occurred sometime around 12:20 p.m., today at Browne’s Beach, Bay Street, St Michael.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the deceased and his wife where at the beach snorkelling, when the deceased complained of feeling unwell. He was later observed experiencing difficulties in the water, and was pulled ashore by the lifeguard on duty.
He was subsequently transported to the QEH by ambulance, where he was later pronounced dead. (PR)