Stacy and Antonio Fitzpatrick at court today. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- Greece ends bailout odyssey but Athens not in festive mood Read More
- Petra Roach named 2018 Ambassador of the Year at Virtuoso Week Read More
- Knight Riders gain revenge over Tallawahs with victory in final-ball thriller Read More
- ‘Time for pro’ hockey players Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Kingdom Arts brings fashion to stage Read More
Police have arrested and charged a husband and wife with the offence of wrongful confinement of their 19-year-old daughter, between July 1, 2017, and February 7, 2018.
They are Antonio Marcus Fitzpatrick, 49, and Stacy Fitzpatrick, 47, both of Brereton, St Philip.
On Wednesday, February 7, as a result of information received, police officers visited the Fitzpatricks’ residence. During the investigation, the daughter was discovered in a locked room in a malnourished state, with her hair very unkempt. She was subsequently transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
Both accused were subsequently charged with the offence and are expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today. (PR)