Stacy and Antonio Fitzpatrick at court today. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
Police have arrested and charged a husband and wife with the offence of wrongful confinement of their 19-year-old daughter, between July 1, 2017, and February 7, 2018.
They are Antonio Marcus Fitzpatrick, 49, and Stacy Fitzpatrick, 47, both of Brereton, St Philip.
On Wednesday, February 7, as a result of information received, police officers visited the Fitzpatricks’ residence. During the investigation, the daughter was discovered in a locked room in a malnourished state, with her hair very unkempt. She was subsequently transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
Both accused were subsequently charged with the offence and are expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today. (PR)