Stacy and Antonio Fitzpatrick at court today. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- British construction industry faces EU worker exodus Read More
- Caribbean Export and CDB partner to provide greater access to finance for women-owned businesses Read More
- Windward Volcanoes 286-7 in 50 overs vs Guyana Jaguars Read More
- Pride final-bound Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Impact World: Free performing arts, sports and musical event series Read More
Police have arrested and charged a husband and wife with the offence of wrongful confinement of their 19-year-old daughter, between July 1, 2017, and February 7, 2018.
They are Antonio Marcus Fitzpatrick, 49, and Stacy Fitzpatrick, 47, both of Brereton, St Philip.
On Wednesday, February 7, as a result of information received, police officers visited the Fitzpatricks’ residence. During the investigation, the daughter was discovered in a locked room in a malnourished state, with her hair very unkempt. She was subsequently transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance.
Both accused were subsequently charged with the offence and are expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court today. (PR)