Trinity Clarke performing at the opening of the Holetown Festival. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- AA goes cashless in Barbados Read More
- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- Lions ready to roar Read More
- Holder wants 300-plus scores Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
The 2018 Holetown Festival is officially open.
Today the annual event kicked off with a bang at the Holetown Complex in St James.
Both the reigning Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Shaunice Griffith, and Chairman of the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. Alvin Jemmott, urged the public to support the upcoming week of events.
The opening of the festival also included performances by Red Plastic Bag, the Multifarious Dance Group, Trinity Clarke, and the Mighty Grynner. (TG)