Trinity Clarke performing at the opening of the Holetown Festival. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Caribbean foods on display at Paris exhibition Read More
- BCCI backing Govt despite downgrade Read More
- Bravo miracle knock takes Knight Riders to thrilling victory Read More
- Long road ahead for hockey Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Barbadian film comes in for international acclaim Read More
The 2018 Holetown Festival is officially open.
Today the annual event kicked off with a bang at the Holetown Complex in St James.
Both the reigning Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Shaunice Griffith, and Chairman of the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. Alvin Jemmott, urged the public to support the upcoming week of events.
The opening of the festival also included performances by Red Plastic Bag, the Multifarious Dance Group, Trinity Clarke, and the Mighty Grynner. (TG)