Trinity Clarke performing at the opening of the Holetown Festival. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- British construction industry faces EU worker exodus Read More
- Caribbean Export and CDB partner to provide greater access to finance for women-owned businesses Read More
- Windward Volcanoes 286-7 in 50 overs vs Guyana Jaguars Read More
- Pride final-bound Read More
- Gun violence horse long bolted Read More
- Streetcars can boost transport Read More
- Impact World: Free performing arts, sports and musical event series Read More
The 2018 Holetown Festival is officially open.
Today the annual event kicked off with a bang at the Holetown Complex in St James.
Both the reigning Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Shaunice Griffith, and Chairman of the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. Alvin Jemmott, urged the public to support the upcoming week of events.
The opening of the festival also included performances by Red Plastic Bag, the Multifarious Dance Group, Trinity Clarke, and the Mighty Grynner. (TG)