Trinity Clarke performing at the opening of the Holetown Festival. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
The 2018 Holetown Festival is officially open.
Today the annual event kicked off with a bang at the Holetown Complex in St James.
Both the reigning Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Shaunice Griffith, and Chairman of the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. Alvin Jemmott, urged the public to support the upcoming week of events.
The opening of the festival also included performances by Red Plastic Bag, the Multifarious Dance Group, Trinity Clarke, and the Mighty Grynner. (TG)