Trinity Clarke performing at the opening of the Holetown Festival. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The 2018 Holetown Festival is officially open.
Today the annual event kicked off with a bang at the Holetown Complex in St James.
Both the reigning Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Shaunice Griffith, and Chairman of the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. Alvin Jemmott, urged the public to support the upcoming week of events.
The opening of the festival also included performances by Red Plastic Bag, the Multifarious Dance Group, Trinity Clarke, and the Mighty Grynner. (TG)