- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Windies slide Read More
- Cultural’s crown Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Barbadians now have another opportunity to apply for a scholarship for undergraduate and graduate programmes at universities in the People's Republic of China.
The Economic Affairs Division, in its capacity as the National Liaison Office for the Organisation of American States, announced the call for applications, while advising that the programmes will be delivered on site in China and taught in Chinese and/or English.
Several benefits are being offered through this scholarship opportunity, including university accommodation and an initial housing allowance on arrival in China; allowance for local transportation on arrival in and departure from China; medical insurance; as well as a monthly subsistence allowance for the duration of the scholarship.
Further information on the scholarship opportunity is available at http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/. The deadline for submission of online applications for the scholarship is Sunday, March 25. (BGIS)