- Lenstec Barbados wins legal battle Read More
- LIAT CEO: Taxes on flights too high Read More
- Leslie explains BCA T20 toss rules Read More
- No new registration for netball season Read More
- What a ‘mother’ country! Read More
- Developing our public sector Read More
- Trinidadian LeShae Riley is the 2018 Winner of Caribbean’s Next Top Model Read More
Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a car fire, which occurred around 2 p.m. today, in the area of JTC Ramsey Roundabout, Haggatt Hall, St Michael, travelling in the direction of Two Mile Hill, St Michael.
The fire destroyed a taxi, owned by Corey Lewis, of Flagstaff, St Michael, and being driven by Darnley Nurse, 35, of Wildey, St Michael.
Preliminary investigations revealed that Nurse was driving the car, when he observed smoke coming from the area of the bonnet. On stopping and exiting the car he observed that the car was on fire.
One fire tender, and five fire officers under the command of Fire Officer Fields, responded to the blaze. (PR)