The new Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Sheryl Forde (seated) is crowned by former Queen Shaunice Griffith as second runner up Sara Forde (right) and first-runner-up Tyanna King smile for the cameras. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Nation Group restructuring Read More
- Zuckerberg says Facebook made mistakes on user data Read More
- Darian King out of Miami Open Read More
- New era as St Albans and St Giles top NAPSAC for the first time Read More
- Is it wrong to be right? Read More
- Powers that be not in sync Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
Sheryl Forde is the new Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival.
Early this morning at the Frederick Smith Secondary School in Trents, St James, the 20-year-old rose to the top above five other contestants.
The six beauties competed in swimwear, formal wear and the often dreaded interview segment.
Forde won a trip on LIAT to any Caribbean destination and she will represent Barbados as the Jaycees Pageant next year.
Runners up were Sara Forde who placed third and Tyanna King who came in second. (TG)