The new Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Sheryl Forde (seated) is crowned by former Queen Shaunice Griffith as second runner up Sara Forde (right) and first-runner-up Tyanna King smile for the cameras. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Myers moving to BTII, BHTA names new board Read More
- Coutinho’s superb goal cancelled out by Switzerland’s Zuber Read More
- Mexico stun holders Germany 1-0 in World Cup opener Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Come on, men, step up! Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
Sheryl Forde is the new Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival.
Early this morning at the Frederick Smith Secondary School in Trents, St James, the 20-year-old rose to the top above five other contestants.
The six beauties competed in swimwear, formal wear and the often dreaded interview segment.
Forde won a trip on LIAT to any Caribbean destination and she will represent Barbados as the Jaycees Pageant next year.
Runners up were Sara Forde who placed third and Tyanna King who came in second. (TG)