The new Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival Sheryl Forde (seated) is crowned by former Queen Shaunice Griffith as second runner up Sara Forde (right) and first-runner-up Tyanna King smile for the cameras. (Picture by Tre Greaves.)
- Sandals seeks to clear air regarding withholding taxes Read More
- Sagicor rebrands Harmony Hall location Read More
- ‘Enlist’ housing areas Read More
- Dari-Anne fit to be queen Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
Sheryl Forde is the new Miss Holetown Queen of the Festival.
Early this morning at the Frederick Smith Secondary School in Trents, St James, the 20-year-old rose to the top above five other contestants.
The six beauties competed in swimwear, formal wear and the often dreaded interview segment.
Forde won a trip on LIAT to any Caribbean destination and she will represent Barbados as the Jaycees Pageant next year.
Runners up were Sara Forde who placed third and Tyanna King who came in second. (TG)