Patrons Alexandra Martelly (left) and Pamela Gibbs sharing the Love, Poetry and Song experience. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
It was Love, Poetry, Song and loads of enjoyment for the men, women and children who turned out for that annual event on the lawns of the Drill Hall Beach Range of the Barbados Defence Force last weekend.
A star-studded line-up that included MRBLOOD, Empress Zingha, Biggie Irie, Adrian Clarke, Mikey, RBP and a host of other big names on the entertainment scene ensured that all ages present had a good time, while performing a civic deed all in the name of charity.
The concert, held for the eighth time, is organised by the HIC Education Committee of the Barbados Government Information Service each year as a fundraiser and patrons take along non-perishable food items for the HIV Food Bank.
It was a delightful way to spend a Saturday afternoon. (GC)