- ON THE RIGHT: More than fiscal measures needed Read More
- ON THE LEFT: New type of austerity measures needed Read More
- Athletes ‘need help’ Read More
- Bajan high-flyers Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN': A strange wedding table Read More
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Still bright spots in WI cricket Read More
- Tahirah takes top spot Read More
DEVON TAYLOR, the 16-year-old boy who was fatally stabbed on Saturday during a dispute with another youth, was described as a “mama’s boy” who did everything he could for his mother and four younger siblings. In a telephone interview yesterday, his greataunt Georgia Burnette said Devon often helped around the house and was the apple of his mother Sabrina Taylor’s eye. “He was very friendly and helpful and was always a mama’s boy. She [Taylor] was so attached to her five kids and he was her firstborn,” she said. Burnette said Taylor had taken the death of her son hard and, coupled with the death of her grandmother Eunitha Taylor-Wiggins – Burnette’s mother – last Thursday as a result of a massive stroke, was now hospitalized. She said Taylor was “looking a little better” since the incident.