- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Who is responsible for protecting us? Read More
- BNOCL not only about oil Read More
- Warriors win, Tridents face exit Read More
- Big deal for king Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Tombstone territory Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Crop Over fever everywhere Read More
- Marvay still on a high Read More
Local car dealers Nassco will this week be recalling almost 900 vehicles as part of Japanese carmaker Toyota’s worldwide recall of more than 7.2 million vehicles. Nassco, the authorized dealer for Toyota in Barbados, has around 500 cars that they sold directly, but the total also includes models which would have been imported privately. Nassco’s managing director Roger Hill told the DAILY NATION that the company would be contacting its affected customers this week to have them return the vehicles as part of a special service campaign to repair the master switches that occasionally malfunction. Toyota started the recall last week, admitting the faulty switches could prove to be a fire hazard.