- Floral dresses, bow ties – and more Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Getting the truck out of the ditch Read More
- Vardy not involved in sacking Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Finding the right balance Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Policy discussion Read More
- TONI THORNE: Be accountable Read More
- Bill Paxton dies Read More
Local car dealers Nassco will this week be recalling almost 900 vehicles as part of Japanese carmaker Toyota’s worldwide recall of more than 7.2 million vehicles. Nassco, the authorized dealer for Toyota in Barbados, has around 500 cars that they sold directly, but the total also includes models which would have been imported privately. Nassco’s managing director Roger Hill told the DAILY NATION that the company would be contacting its affected customers this week to have them return the vehicles as part of a special service campaign to repair the master switches that occasionally malfunction. Toyota started the recall last week, admitting the faulty switches could prove to be a fire hazard.