- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Awaiting word from the CJ Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
With 56 gold, 17 silver and eight bronze medals, Team Barbados were two medals shy of their record haul at the 2012 Huntsman World Senior Games held earlier this month in Utah. Fielding only 22 athletes, the proud contingent returned home last Monday night with 81 medals in track and field, basketball, tennis, archery, table tennis and cycling, proving one can be world class at any age. Leading the team were track athletes Ainsley Lovell, Shirley Harper and Pearl Yearwood who each won six gold medals. Here, the proud team members and officials showing off their silverware.