- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- BCA’s bid to boost women’s game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Scalpers upset Puff of Colour fans Read More
As Barbadians observed World Food Day yesterday, schools and service groups around the island, held activities to acknowledge the day that highlights an international effort to defeat hunger. At St Luke’s Primary, the focus was on raising student awareness to the benefits of eating healthy foods. Over 50 dishes ranging from banana bakes to pumpkin fritters were viewed by pupils and parents. Here, Class 1 pupils show their excitement over a dish of macaroni pie.