- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Shad Spencer Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Celebrating Tourism Week with the best team ever Read More
- Good move to include youth, says Ramdin Read More
- Whitewashed Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mergers way to go for credit unions Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Hold their feet to fire Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
As Barbadians observed World Food Day yesterday, schools and service groups around the island, held activities to acknowledge the day that highlights an international effort to defeat hunger. At St Luke’s Primary, the focus was on raising student awareness to the benefits of eating healthy foods. Over 50 dishes ranging from banana bakes to pumpkin fritters were viewed by pupils and parents. Here, Class 1 pupils show their excitement over a dish of macaroni pie.