- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Awaiting word from the CJ Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
As Barbadians observed World Food Day yesterday, schools and service groups around the island, held activities to acknowledge the day that highlights an international effort to defeat hunger. At St Luke’s Primary, the focus was on raising student awareness to the benefits of eating healthy foods. Over 50 dishes ranging from banana bakes to pumpkin fritters were viewed by pupils and parents. Here, Class 1 pupils show their excitement over a dish of macaroni pie.