- ...For the Big Day – and birthdays Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Competing robustly Read More
- Athletes do hop, skip, jump to new schools Read More
- The right mix Read More
- EDITORIAL: Unions stance not the best approach Read More
- ‘Roll pitch’ for Bajans to invest in green energy Read More
- Voices raised for Lupus Read More
As Barbadians observed World Food Day yesterday, schools and service groups around the island, held activities to acknowledge the day that highlights an international effort to defeat hunger. At St Luke’s Primary, the focus was on raising student awareness to the benefits of eating healthy foods. Over 50 dishes ranging from banana bakes to pumpkin fritters were viewed by pupils and parents. Here, Class 1 pupils show their excitement over a dish of macaroni pie.