- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- Johnson wins Golf Open Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Giving money away Read More
- TALKBACK: Readers’ mixed views on sick certificates Read More
- Rihanna gets VMA lifetime achievement award Read More
THE CURTAIN CAME down on the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (NIFCA) Semi-finals on Tuesday at Lester Vaughan School, St Thomas. Now, participants who faced the judges over the past weekends are sitting back awaiting word on if they would be making it to the Finals starting November 2. But the judges up to the end on Tuesday had their work cut out for them at those semi-finals which were rescheduled because of inclement weather the previous weekend. All the acts were well received in the spirit of development, but others displayed more than ordinary talent.