- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Lloyd does trick for Christ Church West Read More
- Hope high and dry on 90 Read More
- Effectively manage fear of change Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Seventh heaven Read More
THE CURTAIN CAME down on the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (NIFCA) Semi-finals on Tuesday at Lester Vaughan School, St Thomas. Now, participants who faced the judges over the past weekends are sitting back awaiting word on if they would be making it to the Finals starting November 2. But the judges up to the end on Tuesday had their work cut out for them at those semi-finals which were rescheduled because of inclement weather the previous weekend. All the acts were well received in the spirit of development, but others displayed more than ordinary talent.