- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Four days in Atlanta Read More
- CDB water loan for B’dos Read More
- Ronaldo fit and ready for Champions League Read More
- Wiser Atletico ready to lift Champions League trophy Read More
- EDITORIAL: Queen’s Park facelift a timely effort Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: No solutions without analysis Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
THE CURTAIN CAME down on the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (NIFCA) Semi-finals on Tuesday at Lester Vaughan School, St Thomas. Now, participants who faced the judges over the past weekends are sitting back awaiting word on if they would be making it to the Finals starting November 2. But the judges up to the end on Tuesday had their work cut out for them at those semi-finals which were rescheduled because of inclement weather the previous weekend. All the acts were well received in the spirit of development, but others displayed more than ordinary talent.