- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Tough Windies final day Read More
- Beach Culture shifting to June Read More
- EDITORIAL: Gearing up for political battle Read More
- A necessary evil Read More
- Nicola new Miss Teen Universal Read More
THE CURTAIN CAME down on the National Independence Festival of Creative Arts (NIFCA) Semi-finals on Tuesday at Lester Vaughan School, St Thomas. Now, participants who faced the judges over the past weekends are sitting back awaiting word on if they would be making it to the Finals starting November 2. But the judges up to the end on Tuesday had their work cut out for them at those semi-finals which were rescheduled because of inclement weather the previous weekend. All the acts were well received in the spirit of development, but others displayed more than ordinary talent.