- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Awaiting word from the CJ Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance. When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor. Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track. Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.