- Aziza’s jewellery is One-of-a-kind Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Economic amnesia Read More
- Federer to miss Olympics and rest of season Read More
- Afghans coming Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: 2016 safest Crop Over ever Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: New cane technologies Read More
- Classic holding back 50 song Read More
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance. When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor. Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track. Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.