- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- WIPA executive returns for consecutive terms Read More
- 2nd ODI WI VS England underway Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Actor Jussie Smollett arrested, accused of lying to Chicago police Read More
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance. When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor. Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track. Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.