- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Young West Indies in Under-19 semi-finals Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Touched by 100% Bajan backing Read More
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance. When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor. Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track. Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.