- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Past the worst and seeing positives Read More
- Price floor or fixed credit – which is better? Read More
- 14 up vying for Derby places Read More
- Seibert: Penn Relays way to go Read More
- EDITORIAL: Extend an olive branch to teachers Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: A familiar stranger Read More
- Hillside Reggae Read More
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance. When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor. Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track. Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.