- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Warrican the lone addition Read More
- CAC team ready for Santo Domingo Read More
- MONDAY MAN: No regrets about teaching Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Class of shareholdings Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
The transformation of the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre (LESC) is in its final stages, with demolition of the old canopy and the expansion of the entrance. When the work is completed in another eight months, the conference centre will have a new look, in addition to more meeting and conference space and updated decor. Officials at the LESC say the work is progressing smoothly and is on track. Here, workmen this week preparing for the facelift by knocking down the old canopy.