The National Cultural Foundation headquarters in West Terrace, St James. (FILE)
- Seasoned executive joins Hilton’s global operations team Read More
- We’ve got your back, says Co-op Read More
- French fans give hero welcome to Les Bleus World Cup champions Read More
- Call for more courts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- iWeb defending crown Read More
The National Cultural Foundation is inviting suitably qualified people to apply to be judges for the various competitions it administers annually.
Those interested in offering their services as judges in the visual arts and craft, film and photography, music, dance, theatre, culinary arts, calypso and masquerade competitions, must submit a letter of application expressing an interest in being considered, along with a curriculum vitae and professional biography.
Applicants should identify the area(s) in which they wish to be considered based on their knowledge, experience and qualifications.
Ideally, applicants should have a proven track record in the discipline, including academic/professional training and or practice in the field. Previous experience as a judge in the arts would also be an asset.
Applications, accompanied by a curriculum vitae and biography, should be addressed to the attention of The Chief Executive Officer, National Cultural Foundation, West Terrace, St James, on or before Wednesday, March 21. Those interested may also email their applications to email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged. (BGIS)