- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The battle against sugary drinks Read More
- ‘Mother’ to all baked goods Read More
- Foundation the champs Read More
- Lashley saves face for Bajans Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Remembering Matthew Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Absent ministers, PAC must widen net Read More
- Weekend Buzz December 9, 2016 Read More
Trishell Saloon-Hinds was all smiles yesterday. Having left her native Guyana in search of greener pastures more than a decade ago, she officially became a Barbadian citizen yesterday. Saloon-Hinds was one of 120 former non-nationals who can now boast of owning a Barbados passport. Saloon-Hinds and the others officially became Bajans at a special citizenship induction ceremony, the first of its kind in Barbados, at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Conference Centre.