- ON THE RIGHT: Great contribution to Barbados Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Signs of decline in the sector Read More
- Cameron congratulates West Indies Under-19s Read More
- de Villiers joins Barbados Tridents Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Create new strategy for leadership Read More
- HEATHER-LYNN’S HABITAT: Making it safe Read More
- All ah we Read More
Trishell Saloon-Hinds was all smiles yesterday. Having left her native Guyana in search of greener pastures more than a decade ago, she officially became a Barbadian citizen yesterday. Saloon-Hinds was one of 120 former non-nationals who can now boast of owning a Barbados passport. Saloon-Hinds and the others officially became Bajans at a special citizenship induction ceremony, the first of its kind in Barbados, at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Conference Centre.