- ON THE RIGHT: Customers seek memorable experiences Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Technology can differentiate service Read More
- West Indies, Afghanistan to meet in T20Is, ODIs in June Read More
- HC on chess mission for Poon Read More
- EDITORIAL: Together we must fight gun crime Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Stop talking, start doing Read More
- Ballroom Brilliance Read More
Trishell Saloon-Hinds was all smiles yesterday. Having left her native Guyana in search of greener pastures more than a decade ago, she officially became a Barbadian citizen yesterday. Saloon-Hinds was one of 120 former non-nationals who can now boast of owning a Barbados passport. Saloon-Hinds and the others officially became Bajans at a special citizenship induction ceremony, the first of its kind in Barbados, at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Conference Centre.