- The implications of risky hedging Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Changing roles of the IMF Read More
- Roland Garros reeling as injured Nadal pulls out Read More
- Get rid of egos in West Indies cricket Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: No place like sweet ol’ Bim Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need for bail guides Read More
- Faiths meet At The Cross Read More
Trishell Saloon-Hinds was all smiles yesterday. Having left her native Guyana in search of greener pastures more than a decade ago, she officially became a Barbadian citizen yesterday. Saloon-Hinds was one of 120 former non-nationals who can now boast of owning a Barbados passport. Saloon-Hinds and the others officially became Bajans at a special citizenship induction ceremony, the first of its kind in Barbados, at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Conference Centre.