- ON THE RIGHT: Scarce water has economic cost Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Drought a worldwide problem Read More
- King upset Read More
- Golf juniors in Argentina Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: The interest rate gap Read More
- EDITORIAL: Countdown to Independence celebrations Read More
- Chinese DJs bringing ‘sunset’ beat Read More
Trishell Saloon-Hinds was all smiles yesterday. Having left her native Guyana in search of greener pastures more than a decade ago, she officially became a Barbadian citizen yesterday. Saloon-Hinds was one of 120 former non-nationals who can now boast of owning a Barbados passport. Saloon-Hinds and the others officially became Bajans at a special citizenship induction ceremony, the first of its kind in Barbados, at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Conference Centre.