- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
Trishell Saloon-Hinds was all smiles yesterday. Having left her native Guyana in search of greener pastures more than a decade ago, she officially became a Barbadian citizen yesterday. Saloon-Hinds was one of 120 former non-nationals who can now boast of owning a Barbados passport. Saloon-Hinds and the others officially became Bajans at a special citizenship induction ceremony, the first of its kind in Barbados, at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Conference Centre.