- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
Police are investigating an accident with injuries which occurred around 2:20 p.m. along Collymore Rock, St Michael, involving a pedestrian and a car.
It resulted in injuries to the pedestrian, Margaret Corbin, 63, of Brittons Hill, St Michael.
Preliminary investigations revealed that Corbin was attempting to cross the road when she was struck by the car being driven by a 37-year-old female.
Corbin received injuries to her head, and neck, and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance. Her condition is listed as stable.
Investigations continuing. (PR)