- Trade war worries slam China and emerging markets Read More
- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Smaller team for games Read More
- No cuts, says Cameron Read More
- Unique opportunity for Mottley to shine Read More
- Where’s the morality, bishop? Read More
- Machel to Rise at Oval Read More
Police are investigating an accident with injuries which occurred around 2:20 p.m. along Collymore Rock, St Michael, involving a pedestrian and a car.
It resulted in injuries to the pedestrian, Margaret Corbin, 63, of Brittons Hill, St Michael.
Preliminary investigations revealed that Corbin was attempting to cross the road when she was struck by the car being driven by a 37-year-old female.
Corbin received injuries to her head, and neck, and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance. Her condition is listed as stable.
Investigations continuing. (PR)