- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
Police are investigating an accident with injuries which occurred around 2:20 p.m. along Collymore Rock, St Michael, involving a pedestrian and a car.
It resulted in injuries to the pedestrian, Margaret Corbin, 63, of Brittons Hill, St Michael.
Preliminary investigations revealed that Corbin was attempting to cross the road when she was struck by the car being driven by a 37-year-old female.
Corbin received injuries to her head, and neck, and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance. Her condition is listed as stable.
Investigations continuing. (PR)