- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
A highlight of Glaucoma Week 2018 will be a public lecture on Monday, March 12, to be delivered by Dr Dawn Grosvenor.
Dr Grosvenor’s topic will be: Glaucoma Surgery: Revelations. The lecture begins at 7 p.m. in Lecture Theatre 4, the University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, Cave Hill, St Michael.
All those interested are invited to attend. (BGIS)