- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
A highlight of Glaucoma Week 2018 will be a public lecture on Monday, March 12, to be delivered by Dr Dawn Grosvenor.
Dr Grosvenor’s topic will be: Glaucoma Surgery: Revelations. The lecture begins at 7 p.m. in Lecture Theatre 4, the University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, Cave Hill, St Michael.
All those interested are invited to attend. (BGIS)