- Report: Apple launching new products in March Read More
- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Cave Shepherd Card Services Read More
- TEA Day 2: Barbados Pride cruising on 189 for 1 Read More
- Shaq and Iverson among HOF Finalists Read More
- RON IN COMMON: A press conference with a difference Read More
- EDITORIAL: A nation of second chances Read More
- Streep adds to race war with comments Read More
It was a fashionable affair, and love was definitely in the air at the September launch of the online Bridelife magazine, at the Roof Top at Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. The venue was transformed into an idyllic setting for a wedding, and guests sampled cocktail fare made for that magical day in the life of the bride and groom. Guests invited to the launch included cake designers, florists, photographers, fashion designers, make-up artists, all of whose input helped make the couple’s big day unforgettable. Bridelife magazine promotes the Barbados wedding industry. Editor is Julie Murphy.