- Apple hit with trademark lawsuit over iPhone X ‘animoji’ feature Read More
- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
It was a fashionable affair, and love was definitely in the air at the September launch of the online Bridelife magazine, at the Roof Top at Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. The venue was transformed into an idyllic setting for a wedding, and guests sampled cocktail fare made for that magical day in the life of the bride and groom. Guests invited to the launch included cake designers, florists, photographers, fashion designers, make-up artists, all of whose input helped make the couple’s big day unforgettable. Bridelife magazine promotes the Barbados wedding industry. Editor is Julie Murphy.