- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Hamilton starts up front in US Grand Prix Read More
- Gabriel's best Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Disappointed by union’s garbage pickup stand Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: To privatise – or not? Read More
- New and old Prince music to be released Read More
It was a fashionable affair, and love was definitely in the air at the September launch of the online Bridelife magazine, at the Roof Top at Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. The venue was transformed into an idyllic setting for a wedding, and guests sampled cocktail fare made for that magical day in the life of the bride and groom. Guests invited to the launch included cake designers, florists, photographers, fashion designers, make-up artists, all of whose input helped make the couple’s big day unforgettable. Bridelife magazine promotes the Barbados wedding industry. Editor is Julie Murphy.