- THE HOYOS FILE: Changing lanes in a slow-moving race Read More
- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- No Rio! Read More
- BCA writes off members’ debt Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: A whole $280 for a fete? Read More
- EDITORIAL: Bishop Gordon hit bullseye on guns Read More
- Roadblock for Day Two jump Read More
It was a fashionable affair, and love was definitely in the air at the September launch of the online Bridelife magazine, at the Roof Top at Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. The venue was transformed into an idyllic setting for a wedding, and guests sampled cocktail fare made for that magical day in the life of the bride and groom. Guests invited to the launch included cake designers, florists, photographers, fashion designers, make-up artists, all of whose input helped make the couple’s big day unforgettable. Bridelife magazine promotes the Barbados wedding industry. Editor is Julie Murphy.