- Floral dresses, bow ties – and more Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Getting the truck out of the ditch Read More
- ‘TC’ digs deep; a breeze for ‘Snake’ Read More
- BFA action back in Wildey Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Peach palm good for digestion Read More
- EDITORIAL: Sinckler must tell it like it is Read More
- Bill Paxton dies Read More
It was a fashionable affair, and love was definitely in the air at the September launch of the online Bridelife magazine, at the Roof Top at Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. The venue was transformed into an idyllic setting for a wedding, and guests sampled cocktail fare made for that magical day in the life of the bride and groom. Guests invited to the launch included cake designers, florists, photographers, fashion designers, make-up artists, all of whose input helped make the couple’s big day unforgettable. Bridelife magazine promotes the Barbados wedding industry. Editor is Julie Murphy.