- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
Police have made a breakthrough in their investigations into the robbery of Foreign Affairs Minister, Senator Maxine McClean.
A 30 year old man is currently assisting police with their investigations.
This was revealed this evening in a statement from public relations officer of the Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) acting Inspector Roland Cobbler.
Senator McClean was attacked and robbed on Saturday, February 10th, whilst using the automatic teller machine at the Royal Bank of Canada's University Drive branch. (PR)