- CIBC FirstCaribbean appoints new private wealth investment advisor Read More
- Spotlight on issues affecting females in the workforce Read More
- Windies ‘up for it’ Read More
- Passage roar again Read More
- Spare the rod and . . . Read More
- PR not only for damage control Read More
- NCF calls for judges in the arts Read More
Police have made a breakthrough in their investigations into the robbery of Foreign Affairs Minister, Senator Maxine McClean.
A 30 year old man is currently assisting police with their investigations.
This was revealed this evening in a statement from public relations officer of the Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) acting Inspector Roland Cobbler.
Senator McClean was attacked and robbed on Saturday, February 10th, whilst using the automatic teller machine at the Royal Bank of Canada's University Drive branch. (PR)