- Minor items on CFATF ‘to do’ list Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Backed into a corner Read More
- Bajans aiming for 100% record Read More
- TONY BEST: Crown Heights after the riots Read More
- TONI THORNE: The prenup debate Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Oct. 21 , CMC - The police have charged three men with the murder of attorney at law, Clover Graham. Owen Patterson, 23, Simeon Lewis, 36 and Shamone Campbell, 18, all from Gordon Pen in the central parish of St Catherine were arrested late Friday by the police. It was reported, that on August 18, Graham drove to her home in the old capital of Spanish Town where she was abducted and taken away in her vehicle. The car was found abandoned along a corporate area road later that day. Her body was found the following morning in bushes at the Caymanas Polo Club. The three men charged with her murder are scheduled to appear in court next week. Her death shocked the legal fraternity and prompted the United Nations Refugee Agency to call for a full investigation Graham who was an agency’s honorary liaison for the agency, also worked at a legal aid clinic in Kingston and lectured at the University of Technology and the Norman Law School.