- Caribbean Airlines ranked 34th in global on time performance Read More
- Creditors’ concern Read More
- Two-goal Kane strikes late to give England 2-1 win over Tunisia Read More
- Rain forces postponement of netball Read More
- Confused by airline tax Read More
- Women and the Constitution Read More
- Big Show opens Read More
Police are continuing investigations into an accident that occurred sometime around 6:10 am this morning along St. Christopher Road, Christ Church. The incident, involving two route taxis, resulted in four passengers and one of the drivers being injured.
The first route taxi was driven by Kelan Bailey, 38 years, of Crab Hill, St. Lucy, who complained of pain to his shoulder. The second vehicle was driven by Olrick Jordan, 55 years, of Ashby, St. George.
The one female and three male passengers aged 24 to 37, complained of various pains to the shoulders, feet, hands, back, and neck.
Four ambulances responded to the scene of the accident and the injured were all transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for medical attention. A fire tender and several fire officers also responded. (PR)