- ON THE RIGHT: Harmonious regional growth is possible Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- Reshuffle the team Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- AWRIGHT DEN!: Benefits of travelling Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
Former Prime Minister David Thompson still lives; and he lives in the hearts and minds of Barbadians, Prime Minister Freundel Stuart proclaimed yesterday. And it is the values that Thompson spread across the country during his short stint as Prime Minister, he says, that will eventually help Barbados out of the current economic recession. Stuart made the claim as he delivered the feature remarks at the second David Thompson Memorial Service at the Wesleyan Holiness Church of Massiah Street in St John. And the Prime Minister yesterday called on all countrymen and countrywomen to stay the course along with the Government, in fighting “the worst recession the planet has encountered in more than a century”, by using the values Thompson had instilled.