Blackman and Gollop Primary School.
- Sagicor open to other offers Read More
- Republic Financial Holdings to acquire Scotiabank in nine Caribbean countries Read More
- Barbados Pride are chasing victory Read More
- Canadian wins on first try Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Shanta ready to Throw Wine Read More
Parents and guardians are advised that Class Four pupils of the Blackman and Gollop Primary School are to report to classes at the Samuel Jackman Prescod Institute of Technology (SJPI), Wildey, St Michael, from tomorrow, Wednesday, March 14.
Parents and pupils are asked to enter the SJPI from the entrance nearest to the Caribbean Development Bank, instead of the main entrance. They will be met by the principal and Class Four teachers on arrival.
School Meals will be provided, as usual, for the pupils at the new temporary location.
The rest of the pupils from Class Three and under, will remain at home as the Staple Grove, Christ Church, school is closed for the remainder of the week to allow for the burning and removal of cow itch from a nearby lot, as well as for the industrial cleaning of the school.
The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation regrets any inconvenience caused. (BGIS)