From left, Jonathan Jones, Shanice Hutson and Jonathan Miller were feted upon their arrival. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
It was a real golden moment for Barbados’ best.
The toast of the CARIFTA Games were given a true royal welcome, as gold medallists Jonathan Jones, Shanice Hutson and Jonathan Miller were feted like real heroes upon their return to Barbados Tuesday night at Grantley Adams International Airport.
It came in recognition of some outstanding performances where they accounted for victories in the 800 metres, discus and triple jump, respectively. (JM)