- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- ‘Baku’ has the last laugh Read More
- Harris staying as BFA chief Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
On a night of high drama, Combined Campuses and Colleges beat Barbados by 12 runs with the help of a sensational hat-trick from Derone Davis. In an action-packed Caribbean Twenty20 match at the Queen’s Park Oval Friday night, Davis struck with the first three balls of Barbados’ response to a total of 111 for eight. Davis, a 20-year-old Trinidadian left-arm spinner, removed Dwayne Smith, Ryan Hinds and Shamarh Brooks to send Barbados off to a disastrous start from which they never recovered. Despite a mid-innings fightback from a position of 12 for five, Barbados fell short of the target, ending on 99 for nine to slump to a second straight defeat after starting the tournament with two wins. Here, Davis (left) celebrating his hat-trick after dismissing Brooks.