- Moody’s downgrades Hong Kong after China ratings cut Read More
- Guardian supports science effort Read More
- Barbados team named for CCCAN Read More
- Windies Women start World Cup preparation with team bonding camp Read More
- Bagging plastic bags Read More
- Lesson from the donkey Read More
- Shaft 'forgot' he gave song to DeeVine Read More
On a night of high drama, Combined Campuses and Colleges beat Barbados by 12 runs with the help of a sensational hat-trick from Derone Davis. In an action-packed Caribbean Twenty20 match at the Queen’s Park Oval Friday night, Davis struck with the first three balls of Barbados’ response to a total of 111 for eight. Davis, a 20-year-old Trinidadian left-arm spinner, removed Dwayne Smith, Ryan Hinds and Shamarh Brooks to send Barbados off to a disastrous start from which they never recovered. Despite a mid-innings fightback from a position of 12 for five, Barbados fell short of the target, ending on 99 for nine to slump to a second straight defeat after starting the tournament with two wins. Here, Davis (left) celebrating his hat-trick after dismissing Brooks.