- ON THE RIGHT: Great contribution to Barbados Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Signs of decline in the sector Read More
- Court ‘only choice’ Read More
- New owner sticking with name Tridents Read More
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: Not fit for living Read More
- STREET BEAT: Peace reigns in Greens Read More
- All ah we Read More
Cabinet has finally agreed to accept the offer of $60 million for the sale and lease back of the Warrens Office Complex. That means that contractor Al Barrack should receive his long-overdue, court-awarded compensation in 90 days or sooner. The sale is to be supervised by the Supreme Court. Minister of Housing Michael Lashley yesterday confirmed that Government had accepted the $60 million offer from the purchaser. “I took a paper to Cabinet on Thursday and Cabinet has accepted the offer to settle the matter. We would now have to meet with Mr Barrack’s attorney to finalize the sale,” he told the SUNDAY SUN.