Meagan Best (FILE)
- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
It might just be the plate final, but rising Barbadian squash sensation Meagan Best is just one step away from another significant achievement.
The 15-year-old, who was knocked out in first round of the women’s draw at the Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast in Australia, advanced to the plate final yesterday.
Best wasted no time in rolling over Madina Zafar of Pakistan 11-2, 11-5, 11-5 in the semi-finals. (BARBADOS NATION)