Meagan Best (FILE)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
It might just be the plate final, but rising Barbadian squash sensation Meagan Best is just one step away from another significant achievement.
The 15-year-old, who was knocked out in first round of the women’s draw at the Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast in Australia, advanced to the plate final yesterday.
Best wasted no time in rolling over Madina Zafar of Pakistan 11-2, 11-5, 11-5 in the semi-finals. (BARBADOS NATION)