- Apple hit with trademark lawsuit over iPhone X ‘animoji’ feature Read More
- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
Bush Hall and Belfield, the homes of two of Barbados’ most popular road tennis courts, could be in for major upgrades. After witnessing the stunning transformation of the Dover court at the just concluded National Sports Council’s Inter-Parish Road Tennis Championships, Minister of Sport Stephen Lashley revealed that similar plans could be on the horizon for other courts. “The intention is to make sure that the major courts across Barbados are covered,” he told NATIONSPORT shortly after the competition came to an end Saturday night. “If we expect to take the game forward, this is the way that we have to go.