- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Gercine Carter - Life lessons in writing Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- St George South blank St Michael Central Read More
- TONI THORNE: Prejudice and racism often mixed up Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Bush Hall and Belfield, the homes of two of Barbados’ most popular road tennis courts, could be in for major upgrades. After witnessing the stunning transformation of the Dover court at the just concluded National Sports Council’s Inter-Parish Road Tennis Championships, Minister of Sport Stephen Lashley revealed that similar plans could be on the horizon for other courts. “The intention is to make sure that the major courts across Barbados are covered,” he told NATIONSPORT shortly after the competition came to an end Saturday night. “If we expect to take the game forward, this is the way that we have to go.