- ON THE LEFT: Competitiveness a recipe for growth Read More
- THE ISSUE: Economic integration a proven model Read More
- Teenage fast bowler in WI Test squad Read More
- Reshuffle the team Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: It’s not best practice Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to revisit Crop Over Read More
- Kaiso queens Read More
Bush Hall and Belfield, the homes of two of Barbados’ most popular road tennis courts, could be in for major upgrades. After witnessing the stunning transformation of the Dover court at the just concluded National Sports Council’s Inter-Parish Road Tennis Championships, Minister of Sport Stephen Lashley revealed that similar plans could be on the horizon for other courts. “The intention is to make sure that the major courts across Barbados are covered,” he told NATIONSPORT shortly after the competition came to an end Saturday night. “If we expect to take the game forward, this is the way that we have to go.