- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- BCA’s bid to boost women’s game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Mashup gone global Read More
Bush Hall and Belfield, the homes of two of Barbados’ most popular road tennis courts, could be in for major upgrades. After witnessing the stunning transformation of the Dover court at the just concluded National Sports Council’s Inter-Parish Road Tennis Championships, Minister of Sport Stephen Lashley revealed that similar plans could be on the horizon for other courts. “The intention is to make sure that the major courts across Barbados are covered,” he told NATIONSPORT shortly after the competition came to an end Saturday night. “If we expect to take the game forward, this is the way that we have to go.