- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Human capital holds the key Read More
- Push for gender equality Read More
- Eight Russians now positive from London Olympics after retesting Read More
- Driving for perfection Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: What teachers should know Read More
- Report shows up flaws in procedures Read More
- Barbadian music, fashion on display in Toronto Read More
Bush Hall and Belfield, the homes of two of Barbados’ most popular road tennis courts, could be in for major upgrades. After witnessing the stunning transformation of the Dover court at the just concluded National Sports Council’s Inter-Parish Road Tennis Championships, Minister of Sport Stephen Lashley revealed that similar plans could be on the horizon for other courts. “The intention is to make sure that the major courts across Barbados are covered,” he told NATIONSPORT shortly after the competition came to an end Saturday night. “If we expect to take the game forward, this is the way that we have to go.