- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Warrican the lone addition Read More
- Empire beat Police to take Elite lead Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Not sure if he really loves me Read More
- TALKBACK: Little comfort in IDB crime statistics Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19. Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved. Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell. There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.