- LIAT flight disruptions due to Hurricane Maria Read More
- Irma costing LIAT millions Read More
- Harris takes over as head of CFU Read More
- Holder: We could have done better Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Chris needs a dose of reality Read More
- RPB collects big Sweet Soca prize Read More
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19. Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved. Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell. There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.