- Khadijah’s special touch Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Institutional reforms and the public interest Read More
- Weather system forces netball postponement Read More
- Beefy Belle, regal Ramona Read More
- Budget suggestion Read More
- OUR CARIBBEAN: America’s historic poll battle Read More
- VIDEO: Sweet Soca Finals 2016 Read More
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19. Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved. Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell. There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.