- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Emerging from the Brexit gloom Read More
- Hamilton in lead but still chasing Read More
- King again! Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: They blame me for his breakdown Read More
- Rest in peace Sir Frederick Read More
- New movement aimed at positive expression Read More
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19. Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved. Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell. There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.