- TOURISM MATTERS: Finding tourism’s value for money Read More
- BEC: Reinstatement versus Reengagement Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: On the hunt for ODI points Read More
- Hope lifts Pride Read More
- GET REAL: Embracing blackness Read More
- Stop paying lip service to road safety Read More
- Holetown Festival parade a hit Read More
Grenada will hold parliamentary elections February 19. Prime Minister Tillman Thomas announced the date at a political rally Sunday night a week after the country's parliament was dissolved. Thomas' National Democratic Congress will be pitted against the opposition New National Party led by former Prime Minister Keith Mitchell. There are roughly 55 000 registered voters.